Because of the demand for living in today’s society, a lot of mothers are busy with their careers and so leaving their child in the daycare center is becoming a very practical idea. But, a lot of people say that it’s bad for the child because it mars the relationship that they have with their mother.
But, there are still lots of other reasons why attending daycare is a good thing.
- It makes them healthier. Studies have shown that children who attend daycare are healthier and have stronger immune system than children who don’t. This is due to their being exposed to external factors that are likely to threaten their immune system which then makes it stronger.
- Prepares them for school. Daycare centers nowadays are more inductive for learning which then prepares your child for school.
- Makes them more socially oriented. Attending daycare will enable your child to be more socially oriented because it gives them the confidence to mingle with other people therefore reducing the possibilities of being introverted.
Find a Quality Center
To make sure that your child will be able to get these benefits you should make sure that they attends a good daycare center where:
- The child gets the attention he needs.
- Their needs are attended to pronto.
- The daycare center has a state government certification.
- You have a good gut feeling that your child will be able to enjoy being there and that they will be able to learn a lot.
Consider Your Child and Your Family
A lot of parents are entrusting their children to a daily care mainly because they are busy with their careers and so it has been one of the social norms to be able to get a good sitter or enroll your child to a good center for you to be able to go to work.
However, there are a few things that need to be considered before you do this. One is your child. Does he or she want to be in a day care center? Are they ready? Do you think it will affect your mother and child relationship? And then you have to think about the opinions of your family members. If one member is free to take care of your child, then it’s better to leave your child with this member of the family rather than leaving them with strangers.